This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 01/16/2019
- The following changes are made related to store and forward processing.
- The SAF_ForwardAll operation will now recover if communication failures occur during the forwarding process. An error will be returned along with the number of transactions that have completed forwarding. A subsequent SAF_ForwardAll will pick up where the previous one left off.
- If there are no transactions to forward, a SAF_ForwardAll operation will now return SUCCESS along with zero totals.
- The SAF Totals now include a count of Uncaptured PreAuth requests. All PreAuth transactions should be captured prior to forwarding stored transactions. There is no way to be paid for a forwarded PreAuth that was not captured.
- There is a purchase amount limit parameter set on PSCS and a purchase limit sent in from the POS. The smaller of the two is compared to the transaction purchase amount. If the transaction purchase amount is less than or equal to the smaller of the two limits, then the transaction can possibly be stored offline. Otherwise, the transaction will go online.
- There is a maximum stored transaction limit set on PSCS and a stored transaction limit sent in from the POS. The smaller of the two is compared with the current number of stored transactions. If the addition of one more transaction would keep the number of stored transaction under or equal to the smaller of the two limits, then the transaction can possibly be stored offline. Otherwise, the transaction will go online.
- For the “EMV Support” parameter, the choices now include …
- Credit and Swiped PIN Debit
- Credit and EMV Debit
- Credit and Debit - Prefer Debit
- This version also supports new parameters for contactless. The new parameters are …
- "Contactless Support" – the choices are MSR or EMV.
- “EMV Contactless CVM Limit (dollars)” – for EMV Contactless this amount will control whether or not a CVM is required. Over the amount some cardholder verification method is required.