Release date: 01/27/2017
Datacap’s out-of-scope ActiveX control for Canadian EMV transactions.
Re-certified to include contactless support for the VeriFone VX820 and should be used with NETePay for Mercury and Global Canadian Host EMV v5.06.10 and above. Not backward compatible with previous NETePay versions.
New build released 10/11/17
- Contactless MSD transactions now follow the contactless CVM limit corresponding to its card brand.
- Manually adds the 9F35 tag (terminal type) on EMV contactless transactions when the Vx820 does not provide one (always). This corrects an issue where some issuing banks were not receiving the tag and declining transactions.
- Increases the delay after closing COM port to 750 ms when using USB.
New build released 10/20/17
- Issue addressed where 9F33 not provided by PIN pad
- Increases delay after closing COM port to 825ms for USB and Serial interface
New build released 11/17/17 - Support added for <OKAmount> request element.
New build released 3/29/18 - Fix for Amex contactless issue.
New build released 4/30/18 - Support for NETePay "Enable Contactless" parameter
New build released 1/29/19 - Support is added for "81" China Union Pay BIN range.
New build released 6/28/19 - <CVM> and <EntryMethod> fields added to response.