This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 01/17/2019
- EMV Support “Debit Only” option. When EMV Support is set to “Debit Only”, the EMV Param Download function will cause only Debit AIDs to be loaded for Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Credit AIDs will still be loaded for Amex and JCB. ISVs should send <CardType>Debit</CardType> to require Debit for all EMV payments.
- Support is added for “81” China Union Pay cards.
- Support is added for Local Batch Inquiry.
- Support is added for Visa Spend Qualified Indicator. The field is passed in and included in Void and Capture/Completion transactions when available.
- The eWIC BalancePreVal transaction is changed to an Authorization rather than a Balance Inquiry.
- New build released 2/5/19 - Includes the following changes related to eWIC
- Padding removed from UPCPLUData on requests. This corrects an issue where padding results in the wrong UPC/PLU length being communicated to the eWIC processor.
- eWIC item unloading changed to account for padded UPCPLUData returned by Rapid Connect.
- BalancePreVal TranCode now sends and Authorization transaction to Rapid Connect instead of BalanceInquriy. This ensures the current eWIC processing code is sent for a balance which proceeds a sale/capture.