This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 09/30/2020
- For the in-store NETePay, Vantiv tokens are now supported. This includes support for SalebyRecordNo and ReturnByRecordNo transactions. Previously, follow-up ByRecordNo transactions were supported using the retrieval reference number from the original transaction. This will still be the case if a merchant account does not have tokens enabled.
- The EMVPreAuth transaction was added at this version.
- The Vantiv Draft Locator field is supported. This field is sent on all transactions with the value of the InvoiceNo supplied by the POS. The Draft Locator is a maximum of 11 characters.
- A new XML field is supported called MerchantDefinedData. An ISV can send up to 75 characters of data in this tag for any transaction and Vantiv will store for later reporting. The data is sent to Vantiv in the Customer Discretionary Data field. This field is unique to the Vantiv NETePay.
- Support for the eCommerce merchant category is added at this version. This merchant category requires that the merchant close the batch, the same as the Restaurant merchant category.
- Card On File support is added. The implementation is the same as Worldpay IP, TSYS and Heartland.
- When running as a Multi-Merchant NETePay on Azure, this version supports SurchargeWithLookup. If a surcharge amount is supplied and the card BIN lookup indicates the card account is not a debit card, then the surcharge amount will be added to the purchase amount of the transaction. The value of the SurchargeWithLookup field in the response will indicate if a surcharge was included in the transaction. If this field is “0.00” then the surcharge was not included. SurchargeWithLookup is supported through the PC client controls. Support will be added to the next release of the Tran EMV client app for TranCloud.
- When running as a MM on Azure, this version supports tokenized transactions using 3DS Apple Pay in-app tokens. This is the first NETePay certified for 3DS tokenized transactions.
New build released 4/20/21 - G009 updated to properly set position 13 for debit transactions.
New build released 5/6/21 - Fix for for database schema mismatch which can occur with local batch reporting enabled.
New build released 7/1/21 - HC Adjust flag for Grocery merchant category now set to "N" same as previous releases.