This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 09/22/2021
- Support is added for EVO SNAP host messaging version 2.1.36. EVO fixed an issue for EMV chip card ZeroAuth transactions.
- Support is added for Incremental Authorization and Partial Reversal transactions for credit cards. One or more Incremental Auths may follow a PreAuth transaction. This can be followed by a single Partial Reversal. And finally, a PreAuthCapture is used to finalize the payment.
- An EMV brand certification was completed for PAX devices.
New build released 4/29/22
- Latest EMV CAPKs included. Removed one CAPK for UnionPay.
- PreAuth/EMVPreAuth and PreAuthCapture/PreAuthCaptureByRecordNo, NETePay now allows the purchase amount to be changed on the PreAuthCapture/PreAuthCaptureByRecordNo if the PreAuth purchase amount is supplied in the <OriginalAuthorized> tag. If the purchase amount is not changed, then the <OriginalAuthorized> tag is not required. No changes for ISVs who do not change the purchase amount. When the purchase amount is changed and the <OriginalAuthorized> tag is sent, the purchase amount may be increased or decreased.