This NETePay is available via the NETePay 5 Director which provides a simplified installation process and go-forward automatic software updates. NETePay 5 Director is recommended but if needed the classic installation process is still available by clicking Download as usual.
To learn more about the NETePay 5 Director click here.
Release date: 01/25/2023
- The PAX unattended device, IM30, was recently certified for use with Worldpay Core NETePay. The IM30 will be available with the next release of dsiEMVUS.
- Support for Level III data is added. Level II data must be sent when Level III is provided.
- There are now two Merchant Category settings for eCommerce. The settings are:
- eCommerce with Adjustment (Manual Batch Close)
- eCommerce without Adjustment (Auto Batch Close)
- NETePay generates a System Trace Audit Number (STAN) for each transaction that it sends to Worldpay. The value of the STAN is now returned by NETePay in a new XML response tag <SystemTraceAuditNo>. The next version of dsiEMVUS will pass this field back to the POS.